An Oldy, but a Goody
Look what we found delving into the R. A. Brooks & Son archives recently. St. Mary’s Newick Parish magazine from November 1925. We were surprised to see the amount different of businesses within our small village. And isn’t it strange to see adverts with no telephone numbers or contact details.
Looking through the parish magazine it is nice to see familiar names and businesses that have adapted and stood the test of time, continuing in our village and surrounding areas.